Thursday, September 27, 2012

STA Games




What an awesome day! I was very proud of how everyone showed the school values. I saw maanakitanga in the way you were looking after the younger children and I saw everyone having fun.












Tuckered Out! Everyone will sleep well tonight



Reflections
I feel great that I did such good sports - Fynn
It was hard but I managed to catch the water balloon - Libby
I was pleased with doing the sports and catching the water balloons - Swastik
I found out that a bit of water doesn't hurt anyone - Jordyn
I was excited when the games began - Luca
I noticed that it is very hard to fun with linked arms - Marina
I felt great about getting wet - Jamie
I was excited when we had to link arms to run - Kane
I thought the games would be easy, but they weren't - Beau



No comments:

Post a Comment